Thursday, October 1, 2020

Phase 2, let's gooo!

 I got the good news yesterday that my next and hopefully last surgery will be December 9. Now the scary part, if we cancel elective procedures I could lose my date, potentially not allowing for surgery to happen this year. For financial reasons, I desperately need this last surgery to happen this calendar year! If you're reading this, please send me all your good vibes!

I'm really enjoying my cute little tummy. I see baby abs poking through and I can't wait to get back into the gym after I'm finished with surgery and get my bod ready for next bikini season - woooohoo! I've NEVER confidently worn a bikini (I'm 30), even prior to giving birth, because I've just never had a cute tummy. I can't explain my excitement, LOL

If you've had DIEP and/or tubes/ovaries removed, comment below with what you had done and anything I should know to prepare!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment

It's BACK, SHE's back..

Three years ago, I was losing my mind in anticipation [of the beginning of my previvor journey] and finding myself knee deep in houseplants ...