Friday, September 18, 2020

Time flies when you're feeling good :-)

 Heyyy, there! It's been since the end of last month since I provided an update. That's good news! I feel really great. I'm back to work, Vaida is back in [virtual] school, and things seem to be moving in the right direction. I've started cleaning and cooking and doing many things that I really, honestly missed doing (being dependent upon others to keep my home and routines up to my liking was really the hardest part of all of this for me). Still no mowing, real yard work (I have SO many perennials that need split, but...), lifting or moving, or anything strenuous but it does feel good to start getting back to normal. I exercise every day (elliptical and a walk) which is good for all things. 

My wounds are still healing  but they are healing... so that's good. I just need to be patient and keep up with my daily cocktail - 100g protein, zinc, vitamin C, tons of water, elderberry jam in honey tea, 2 packets of juven. I do recommend this cocktail. I've made great progress with healing.

Dr. Cochran is pleased with my progress and we're still hopeful I can have my last 2 surgeries this calendar year. Please cross your fingers for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's BACK, SHE's back..

Three years ago, I was losing my mind in anticipation [of the beginning of my previvor journey] and finding myself knee deep in houseplants ...