Friday, October 1, 2021

It's Breast Cancer Awareness Month!

Chances are, if you're reading my latest blog post, it's not you that needs increased awareness (and for that I'm sorry :( but I'm glad you're here). I hope I'm wrong - I hope I have many guest faces here!

October is breast cancer awareness month! For obvious reasons, this one hits close to home for me. I am summarizing below some really important stuff for anyone who loves a woman to participate in and share. The American Cancer Society is full of the most amazing resources for prevention, awareness, screening, and treatment resources. 

Did you know, American Cancer Society has a free, virtual support program for breast cancer patients and survivors? It's called Reach to Recovery - learn more here.

All month long, I am raising money for breast cancer research. Will you join in this fight? Donate, share, however you can help. <3 

Schedule your mammogram today or encourage a friend to! And ask them to keep passing the message forward. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's BACK, SHE's back..

Three years ago, I was losing my mind in anticipation [of the beginning of my previvor journey] and finding myself knee deep in houseplants ...